Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sometimes and Always

I asked someone this morning "why is it only Tuesday?!"...if that doesn't tell you how my week is going, I don't know what will. Thankfully, this person reminded me that tomorrow is field trip day and after that comes Thursday. I suppose it could be worse! Today I'm linking up with Megan over at Mackey Madness for Sometimes and Always! :)
Sometimes I want to pull my hair out at the end of the day...
Always I'm really glad I have a job in the first place.

Sometimes I watch the ID channel and wonder what these people were thinking...
...always I remember that we don't know the whole story.

Sometimes I hate the spring because of my allergies...
Always I'm glad that it's getting warmer! I'll take warm and sneezy over cold any day.

Sometimes I wish we could forget the grocery store and eat out every night
...always I remember that we're probably saving a lot of money by not eating out too much!

That's about all I have for you...I have writer's block tonight :(

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. That last one sounds exactly like me!! I just don't understand why we can't eat out every night?! Hahaha. I hate grocery shopping.

    Thanks for linking up with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get allergies in spring too. They drive me nuts! I swear sometimes I go outside and start to sneeze as soon as I even SEE a plant!

    ReplyDelete