Friday, May 18, 2012

Oh, Friday

I feel like this week is very appropriate to write some letters to those I have encountered this week...thank goodness Adventures of Newlyweds lets me do just that! 
Dear Friday, thank you for finally showing up. I thought you would never get here! Dear third grade students, thank all of most of you for being so patient and willing to make changes this week during remediation. Dear boyfriend, thank you for dealing with me during this terribly long and crazy week. Dear emotions, get yourself in check. This crying every day over nothing crap is going to have to stop at some point. Dear June 7, please hurry up and get here. I'm ready for vacation. Dear lesson plans and papers, plan and grade yourself. I've got better things to do this weekend. Dear class, I'm so stinkin' proud of you for being so smart on your EOG's! Keep it up. Dear Desperate Housewives, what am I going to do on Sunday night without you?!! I feel like a piece of me is missing. Dear Bachelorette, please be good to Emily. I'm not even reading spoilers on the finale I'm so dedicated this season! Don't let me down. Dear Cat, please stop scratching the door. You are not a dog.

With lots of love,
-Katie

2 comments:

  1. ahhh i'm OBSESSED with the bachelorette! i hope they're good to emily too :( i like cried and felt ridiculous when i started watching it. found you via the link up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not reading the spoilers for emilys season either! I am hoping it is good! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete