Ya'll. Life is nuts. Let me tell you. I'm working 50 hours a week plus trying to plan a wedding and still have a life. Yeah, right. So, blogging has taken a backseat for now. What's been going on, you ask? Well, let me tell you. I know you're all dying to know.
- We have [hopefully] chosen a DJ and we found our wedding rings the other day!
- We hit a bump in the road with accommodations for the bridal party--so we're searching for somewhere in Wilmington, NC if anyone has any suggestions.
- I'm in search of a flower girl dress. There are so many cute ones out there but I'm not about to pay a trillion dollars for a dress for a 2 year old. She's cute enough as it is ;)
- I found my shoes....check them out!
- I had a meeting with my planner last week and we've set the "vision" for the wedding and are going to start working on the smaller things soon...I'm getting so excited!
- We just had our last round of "Mock" testing (aka the practice for the real EOG) last week and my kids did really well! I'm so stinkin' proud of them.
- My closest girlfriend at work just took another job. Her last day was Friday. I'm not sure how I'm going to feel tomorrow when I walk in and she's not there. I've thrown myself a pity party but the show must go on!
- Next week we have an assembly to celebrate the end of Black History month and everything that the students have done. On our wing, the kids wrote a paper about a historical figure and created a 3D monument. I'm really excited to see what the kids have come up with!
- I've been sick for a few days now....like, terrible cold sick. I can't stop coughing and I've gone through an entire bottle of OJ and a box of tissues since Friday. I can't seem to catch a break these days!
- Speaking of sick, it's making work that much harder...I'm tired all the time and have no motivation to do much else after work. Blegh.
- My birthday is coming up--one week! I'll be 25. Half a century. Holy moly. I'm having a tough time coping.
That's about it. Life is crazy. So are my pets...the dog is rolling around on the floor right now making snorting noises and I'm sure the cat is into some mischief somewhere. Hooray for leftover Chinese for dinner tonight and watching last night's Walking Dead! :)