Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Okay

Hayyyyy it's Thursday. And that means that tomorrow is Friday! 
Today it's ok...
to drink a glass of wine as soon as I  get home, before dinner is even ready.

to want to go to bed at 6:30pm.

to give the pets treats for no good reason at all (they might be spoiled...)

that I'm really hoping tomorrow goes by quickly so I can get on the road out of town!

to be depressed about the fact that I left my wallet AND your coffee cup at work...
(...tomorrow is Starbucks day, people. I'm screwed).

to think that my fiance really is some sort of a saint because he offered to pay for my weekly Starbucks day tomorrow.

to want to tutor the same 10 kids all day every day, not just on Thursdays. Like for real. I want that to be my job.

and finally...
it's ok to be absolutely exhausted and feel like a zombie.
In the past 3 days I've worked 34 hours and only slept 15. 
Home girl is about to go to bed around 7pm tonight.
No lies.

Happy Friday Eve!

1 comment:

  1. Found you on the link up! Cute blog! I work with elementary school kids as a school psych...I know that kind of tired you're talking about! :)

    ReplyDelete