Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Engagement Pictures

I never shared all of our awesome engagement pictures with you guys...we took them one early freezing Saturday morning early this month. I wanted to do pictures during the fall because we're getting married in the fall next year, and when we send out Save the Dates, I want them to have the same feel as when we get married next year. I don't know if that makes any sense in anyone else's brain except mine.

We met my cousin downtown in my hometown, and took advantage of the beautiful scenery. We stopped by restaurants that weren't quite open yet, ducked into doors that were beautiful, and even ventured onto the train tracks--where a train swept by just about 5 minutes after we left!

Lauren did a wonderful job taking our pictures and Z and I had an absolute blast...he even mentioned that he would like to do it again sometime. :)

Check out her website if you're in central/eastern NC and need someone to take your pictures!








That's just a few of them...I'll share the rest in a later post.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving Break! We're off to visit my family in Kernersville tomorrow for lunch, and we'll spend the night at Z's mom's house tomorrow night. Friday-Sunday it's nothing but rest and relaxation before putting in the final 3.5 weeks before Christmas break arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment