Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Finish The Sentence

I know, I know...bad Katie. Haven't posted in forever. However, spring break is next week and I'm planning to do much blog-posting while we're away in heaven at the beach. :)

As I was catching up on my blogs tonight, I stumbled upon this fun link-up called Finish The Sentence. After stalking reading into the blogs of the hosts a little, I found out how hilarious and great their blogs are. Head over to Jake or Holly's blogs to see the fun! :)


button

1. If calories didn't count, I would eat...thin mints all day, every day! Not to mention drinking all the wine and eating all the ice cream and chocolate that I possibly could. The list could go on and on. Man, I love food.

2. On my prom night...I went midnight bowling and my mom cooked us breakfast at like 4am on my junior year. Senior year was a MUCH different story. There's this drink called Green Monster that I will NEVER, NEVER drink ever again in my life. It consists of Mountain Dew, green kool-aid, and some kind of  liquor. We went to a party and I drank waaaaay to much. My prom date was driving, and on the way home I proceeded to make him pull over so that I could puke. I spent the night at his house (WITH OTHER PEOPLE) and I'm not certain that his mom knew I was drunk. I got up and left before they all woke up the next morning. Fun times.
...oh, back when I was tan AND skinny.


3. When I go to the store I always buy....random things that always happen to somehow mysteriously find themselves in my cart. Oh, and diet coke. Always diet coke.

4. Family functions typically...consist of some sort of shenanigans that only they would understand. Speaking of shenanigans, I shall be joining the previously mentioned family for 7 days of those shenanigans in less than 48 hours! Watch out, world.

5. I think my blog readers...have given up on me. Whomp whomp.

6. I'd much rather be...Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky, breeze and it don't seem fair, the only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair. Sunrise, there's a fire in the sky
never been so happy never felt so high and I think I might've found me my own kind of paradise. 
ZBB, you have my heart.

7. I have an obsession with...my fiance, cats (yep. Crazy cat lady right here), Criminal Minds, Shemar Moore, the beach, and diet coke. Give me a combination of any or all of those things and I'm pretty much set. Come on, who doesn't love this face? 



8. My work friends...probably think I'm a basketcase and a psycho, but they're the only thing that gets me through the day! Toughest year of teaching. EVER. 

9. When I created my facebook account...I was really excited because I had just been accepted to college and could FINALLY get a facebook account. Priorities, right?

10. My least favorite word is....crotch. Always has been, always will be. I refer to that general area as my "lady parts". It gives me the heebie-jeebies just typing it.

11. I really don't remember...much of anything that requires short term memory. I've got the short term memory of a gnat. However, ask me about something that happened a while ago, and I'll give you ridiculously tiny details that people think i'm crazy for remembering and then I get these funny looks. Both a blessing and a curse. So if you want to know what I had for lunch today, ask me next week.

12. Justin Bieber...is REALLY AWESOME and yes I'm 25 and YES i will rock out to a JB song on the radio. Go ahead, judge me.


1 comment: