Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I'm Loving

Happy Wednesday, blog friends! We're halfway through the week and halfway through April...the summer is quickly approaching! With that being said, I'm loving many things that have to do with the summer today!

I'm loving that there are exactly 7 weeks until the last day of school...I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'm loving that the weather had finally turned warm for good. It's been nice to be able to wear skirts and dresses to work! My piggies have been happy to be free on the weekends, too. I live for the days that I can wear sandals. Soon enough they'll be free every day!

I'm loving that there are two half days this week...they gave us time off for parent teacher conferences, but since my team is so awesome and we have the majority of ours done, we get to leave early!!

I'm loving that I get to go back to visit our wedding venue on Friday with our planner...I can't wait to see it again!

I'm also loving that there are only 164 days until our BIG day....I can't wait to marry my best friend and become Mrs. Kuhn.

I'm loving that I get to spend lots of time with friends and family this weekend! Sissy has a horse show and my bff is having a bridal shower. It shall be an exciting weekend!

and as always, I'm loving my sweet sweet hubby to be.

:)

Linking up today with this lovely lady for What I'm loving Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment