Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy Busy Bee!

It's been over a week since i've updated...wow. Life has been busy this week! Last weekend I worked lunch on Saturday and Sunday, and we got seriously busy since it was the first weekend of college football. I was dead on my feet by the time I came back to Zach's every night! Saturday night we went to Nan's for a little cookout...what should have taken us 40 minutes took almost 2 hours because of a wreck in Wake Forest...and I HATE traffic. ugh. 


Monday was our two monthiversary! Time is flying by. We went out to lunch in Raleigh and spent some time together...unfortunately I had to work that night, but it was nice to get some time to sleep in on Monday morning even though I didn't get a single day off. I'm gonna have a nice paycheck come Friday. :)


School is crazy hectic...I'm trying to keep up with both of my on-campus classes as well as my three online classes. It's tough discipling yourself to do online classwork! I like my anthropology class because it forces me to read--I have to turn in an electronic copy of my notes every week. I can't believe there's less than 100 days until graduation at this point. I'm so excited! I have everything ready to turn in for my Wake County application...soon enough I'll be able to contact principals about jobs!!!!  :)


We went out for Nanner's 30th tonight--there were 22 of us in our party, and all of the crazy barn people get together, we tend to get pretty loud. It was a blast. I love being home and being able to go out with my friends without feeling guilty! It's the first time all of our little family has been together in a while...probably since Districts in July! 


Now i'm at Zach's, he's watching NC State football now...blegh. Carolina got the week off. It's okay though, I got to have coffee for the first time all week today. I've been trying to cut down on my intake...it's not healthy for me AT all AND it's expensive. Usually I have it at least 3 times a week but this week I didn't have it at ALL until today! I'm pretty proud of myself. It seems like there's been a Starbucks EVERYWHERE we've been this weekend...there was one right beside PF Chang's at Crabtree where we first tried to go to dinner last night, there was one in the shopping center where we finally did go to dinner, and then there was one right beside Red Robin in Brier Creek when we went out tonight! I couldn't resist anymore, it was calling my name. I've got my frappuccino and I'm pretty pleased. This football game is silly. I'd much rather be watching my boys in blue. I think i'm gonna head to bed pretty soon. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment