Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 10

Day 10: A Photo of You Taken Over 10 Years Ago
Sorry, folks. Nothing to produce here...technology wasn't thriving 10 years ago, when I was the ripe age of 12. I can tell you I was probably in 7th grade with two best friends by the name of Kellie and Ashley. Oh, to be 12 again. 
------------------------------------
The last few days have just been full of schoolwork...my new computer got here on Wednesday, which REALLY excited me. I'm in love. I've managed to get everything done for school by Friday of every week, even though I have things that aren't due until Sunday. I like just being able to spend my time in Cary with Zach on the weekends without having to do any work. This weekend is Labor day, and mostly everyone has a long weekend. However, the restaurant business doesn't take time off...so i'll be working  Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday. I'm not going to complain, because it's work and I've got bills to pay! I actually got my first paycheck today and frankly, I was quite excited. It was wonderful. Tonight Zach and I grocery shopped and cooked dinner together (we're both learning how to do more in the kitchen), and now we're just relaxing. It's just about bedtime so I'll stop here. I have to work lunch tomorrow, which means getting up at a decent hour. I hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment