Friday, August 5, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Oh hey, again. 
Here I am, still waiting in the airport. To pass the time, I'm going to link up with Lauren again today to play Fill In the Blank Friday!

[photo credit to Caroline]

1.   My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is
my little black dress; either the one from Forever 21 or the one I wore in my best friend's wedding.

2.  This week has been
absolutely crazy. 
I'm exhausted, but it was well worth spending the week in Michigan learning all the new and wonderful things that I'm going to use in my classroom. I can't wait to meet my new babies!

3.  When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat  
pb&j. 
yeah, we're awesome.
4.  My favorite pair of shoes is
my black rainbows and my gold sandals from Target.

5.  A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is
the fleece blanket that my mom bought for me.
It is giant. And both kitty and I love it.

6.  My favorite person is
Don't make me choose just one.
That's mean.
I love boyfriend, mom, and sissy all the same.
But in different ways.

7.  If I were going to write my own blank it would say
The one thing I miss most when I am traveling is: home cooked meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment