Friday, August 5, 2011

True Life!

I'm linking up with Mrs. Monologues and Fabulous but Evil for their new True Life series!

I consider myself a general blogger. I started this blog to get my thoughts out for when I was frustrated, and to keep people updated on what's going on in our wonderful life! :) 

Since I've recently gotten my first full year teaching job, I'm hoping to network with teachers and share ideas. Being a first year teacher is difficult...and sometimes I feel as if I'm trying to reinvent the wheel, when really there are other ideas out there that I could be using. I'm hoping to make this year in the classroom more successful and less stressful than last year! I'm on my way home from my New Teacher Orientation in Michigan with National Heritage Academies, and I couldn't be more excited to start the year off on the right foot! 

It's almost time to board my airplane...I don't think I've ever missed North Carolina more in my entire life!! See you soon, Raleigh!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you decided to link up! So glad you joined the blog world. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are lots of other teachers in bloggy world! check out the other blogs that linked up and i'm sure you'll find some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea, Mrs Monologues! I spend an unhealthy amount of time looking at blogs every day...it's become an obsession! :)

    Tara, I am slowly discovering more teaching blogs that have some great ideas. Pinterest is helping me find some great ideas, too!

    ReplyDelete