Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I love!

It's been a while since I linked up with Jamie for What I love Wednesday...and since I'm loving a lot today I thought I'd share!


Today I'm loving...

...that boyfriend comes home from his business trip in about 5 hours! I've missed him the last 4 days.
...that all of my parent/teacher conferences are finished.
...that tomorrow is a half day and we have no school Friday (i'm doing a happy dance as we speak)!!!
....this gorgeous weather we're having

and I absolutely love the fact that my new baby cousin, Riley Quinn, was born on Monday after her mommy was in labor for 16 hours!

Welcome to the family, Riley! :)

What are YOU loving today?

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Sweet baby!

    Thanks for following my blog. I'm having a giveaway right now!

    ReplyDelete