Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm loving

Today is Wednesday, and I'm on Thanksgiving break...so why not link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday?!

I'm loving that we're headed to the beach in a few hours to spend time with my family!

I'm loving that this week was a one day week...much needed.

I'm loving this beautiful weather we're having!

I'm loving that my mom is wonderful, and graciously agreed to stay at our house with the pets this weekend so we don't have to board them.

I'm loving that I got a few Christmas to decorate the house with...this will be our first Christmas living together, so I'm trying to convince boyfriend to go all out!
Our first piece of Christmas :)

I'm loving that boyfriend is such a trooper and helped me clean the house last night/this morning so my OCD will be satisfied.

And just like every other day and for every day to come,
I'm loving my sweet, wonderful, amazing boyfriend

1 comment:

  1. Have so much fun at the beach, that sounds wonderful!

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete