Friday, November 25, 2011

ABC's of me!

I've seen a couple of people (namely Ashley and Laura) do this, and I figured since I'm procrastinating on writing lesson plans and trying to enjoy my relaxing weekend, I'd particiapte too!

The ABC's of me!
A. AREA CODE: 919

B. BED SIZE: Queen

C. CHORE YOU HATE: Folding laundry. I'm a pro at washing them and putting them in the dryer, but I'll leave them in the dryer for DAYS and turn the dryer on multiple times before I actually fold them.

D. DOG'S NAME: Gatsby. Technically, he's boyfriend's dog, but I claim his as mine :)

E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY" coffee. I can't be okay without it. I've been drinking 2 cups a day now that we're on vacation for a few days.

F. FAVORITE COLORS: pink. 

G. GOLD OR SILVER: silver, definitely. Even if it's white gold...it still looks silver!

H. HEIGHT: 5'3"

I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: i TRIED to play the piano for a little while...yeah, that didn't really work out for me.

J. JOB: third grade teacher.

K. KIDS: ...I teach 23 of them every week!

L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: boyfriend and I live in a 3 bedroom house that he owns.

M. MOM'S NAME: Penny

N. NICKNAME: ...I don't really have any.

O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: none, thank goodness! Was almost admitted for kidney stones when I was 17, but luckily I got out of it.

P. PET PEEVE: Dirty dishes in the sink. An unmade bed. Rude children.

Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: too many to count...

R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY: Righty

S. SIBLINGS: One younger sissy who looks the same age as me...and she's only 14 (almost 15...only a few more weeks)!

T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: During the week my alarm is set for 6:25. I'm usually at school by 7:30.  Assembly's are on Mon and Wed, so I don't have to be in the gym until 8. Every other day they're in my room at 7:45.

U. UNDERWEAR: Victoria's Secret. I just took advantage of the 7 for 25 sale or whatever it was. yeahhhh.

V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE. I hate brussel sprouts and spinach. Most others are okay with me. Except sweet potatoes. Are those a vegetable?

W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: Either the dog poops on the floor while boyfriend is out of town, my Keurig isn't working, I decide to stop at Starbucks, I'm depending on boyfriend (who will be late for our own wedding) or traffic gets me.

X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: Teeth, kidneys.

Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I'm pretty good at baking. Otherwise, I'm not so great. I make some pretty mean cinnamon rolls and chicken pot pie.

Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: girafffes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment