Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I'm Loving...

Hooray for Wednesday! :)

I haven't linked up in a while!

Today I'm loving...
That there's only a day and a half left in the week. A much needed break is coming!

That boyfriend is currently creeping over my shoulder and watching me blog (yes, I hope he reads this)!

That I've sat here and watched Toddlers and Tiaras for an hour...I think I might have a problem.

That we've cooked dinner at home for 6 nights in a row. Yeah for saving money!

The gorgeous weather we've been having lately...even if I do want to see some snow eventually.


******
However, I'm NOT loving the fact that my teeth hurt. Badly. Or the fact that the pets basically had WW3 today. Or that I had two kids cause a scene in the hallway today. Oh well, one day at a time, right?

Almost 9:00...yep, I think it's bedtime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment