Sunday, February 19, 2012

Random...

A few random thoughts for today....fashioned into a beautiful bulleted list for you (is bulleted even a word?).


  • We're supposed to get some snow/ice for the first time all winter today...and of course, we have the day off tomorrow. Why couldn't it be during a full week? I suppose I should be thankful that we might see it at all!
  • Grocery shopping bringing in the groceries is difficult when you're by yourself...especially when your driveway is a hill. Usually I accompany boyfriend to the store, but he has a meeting today so I had to brave mother nature and head to the store alone. I was out of breathe by the time I had made 3 trips in with the groceries!
  • I'm eating "pasta sides" for lunch. Typical single girl lunch. Except I'm not. I hate weekend business meetings. I used to love these things when I was a kid.
  • I really don't want to plan today--but then I know that I won't want to do it tomorrow either, so I might as well get it out of the way today. 

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I wish we would get some snow! We have barely reached below 60 degrees here lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday was the first time it was cold enough to snow all winter here, too! It snowed for about 5 hours and was all gone 12 hours later. lol. No snow days at all for us this year so far, which is rare! We usually have at least one or two...because you know, people freak out and can't drive when it dusts the ground. ;)

    ReplyDelete