Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving

Today is Wednesday, folks...halfway through the week. Thank. Goodness. After this week we'll be preparing for two full weeks of school, followed by two short weeks. Of course I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW!

Today I'm loving...
...the beautiful weather we're having this week!
....the fact that I had time to shave my legs AND straighten my hair this morning.
...that February is FINALLY here! That means my mom's birthday, Valentine's Day, and my birthday all rolled into one :)
...speaking of Valentine's day, I'm loving that boyfriend and I are going to a really nice restaurant to celebrate this year! It will be difficult to beat last year, though.
...that I should be able to pay off my car next month, as long as everything goes as planned.
and as always,

...I'm loving my wonderful, sweet boyfriend

Happy February, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment