Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's Okay

I'm avoiding doing any real work, and trying to soak in the last few days of spring break before I have to go back to work on Monday. I'll probably have to go up to school tomorrow to get things copied for next week. I just came to the realization that conferences have snuck up on me and I probably need to start those next week, too. Damn. Only 33 days of school left! :)


Today It's Ok...

...to avoid doing anything productive.
...to be really excited that you hit over 1 million points on Temple Run
...to turn the heat on in mid-April because mother nature is having a fit this week.
...to not want to go back to work on Monday.
...to be extremely grateful for your amazing boyfriend.
...and to realize that you may have taken him for granted until a reality check slapped you in the face and you realized that you need to show him how much you appreciate him.
...to want to cry whenever you hear the song "Stealing Cinderella" 
(yeah, it just came on Pandora. Sue me)
...to think your cat is really weird when he sits on the floor and stares up at you.

okay, I think i'm done. I'm all thought out for the day. It's time to get ready for my lunch date with boyfriend :)

1 comment:

  1. I just hopped over to your blog from "It's OK Thursday"!

    We have been switching between heat and air all week here in TN, and we are both sick now!

    I teach too, and am so jealous that you are on Spring Break (ours was a few weeks ago).

    Jamie
    http://ramblingsfromjamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete