Tuesday, April 24, 2012

....only 30 days left?!!!

It's only Tuesday, but I'm (more than) halfway through the week already...gotta love those weeks. We have two half days this week for parent/teacher conferences and then a workday on Friday to get reading for EOG's! I have that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...you know, the one that teachers get about two weeks before EOG's that doesn't go away until after scores come in. ugh. Only 7 more school days until it gets here. But, looking on the bright side, there are only 30 days of school left! I must admit, I'm much happier this school year than I was last year at this time. Please remind me never to take a teaching position in the middle of the year again.

Anyway...I usually link up with Megan for Sometimes and Always on Tuesdays, but I'm grading like a crazy lady tonight...so I'm taking a quick break to give a shout out...the lovely Neely is having two awesome giveaways on her blog right now. One from Scentsy and one from Thirty-One. I use products from both of those companies and I would LOOOOOVE to win at least one of the giveaways. You know, a scentsy to keep the icky pet smell out of my home and a bag from Thirty One because, well, what woman doesn't need a new bag? ;)

So, hop on over to Neely's place and check out her giveaways...maybe you'll get lucky! :)

Back to grading....buhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment