Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Letters

Linking up with Ashley today for Friday's letters! :)

Dear Friday, I'm unsure of how I feel about you today...this means school is thismuch closer. Dear bloggy readers, I'm so sorry for slacking this week...it's crunch time at school! Dear school, please be finished with construction by the time school starts Tuesday. I'm begging you. Dear classroom, thanks for coming together so quickly! You're a dear. Dear holes where my wisdom teeth used to reside, please stop hurting. I have no more time to agonize over you. Dear rogue food, please stop getting stuck in said holes! Dear fiance, I can't wait for date night tonight! Yummy food, a movie, and lots of cuddles. Can't wait. Dear wedding show, you better be worth the $8 I paid for tickets tomorrow. If not, we're gonna fight. Dear self, stop staying at work so late. You have a home to tend to! Dear guests coming tomorrow, please don't judge my dirty house. I've been working overtime this week.

It's teacher workday week...that means school starts NEXT WEEK. Holy moly it crept up on me fast! We're going on a date tonight, and to the bridal show at the fairgrounds Saturday, and then my last workday is Monday. School starts Tuesday!!! eeeek!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, loves!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment