Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 9

Day 9: A Photo You Took
I never knew how much one person could love something with four legs until I got Scooter almost a year ago. He is what kept me sane when I was living in my apartment, and he's still what keeps me going on days when i feel down...yes, i know he's furry and has 4 legs. BUT I love just being able to come home and have him rub up against my legs or when he snuggles up to me at night. He's absolutely insane but he's so adorable...I mean, look at that picture. How can you ignore that cute sleepy face? I made sure that I took him with me when I moved out of my apartment because I didn't think that I could live without him...I think I might be crushed if I had to give him up! He's a fatty and eats too much, but it's only because I can't resist his cuteness. I swear he thinks he's a dog. He fetches, we go on walks together in the yard, he growls, and he has a stuffed animal that he carries around and is very possessive over. He's the one thing that's guaranteed to cheer me up when i'm in a bad mood. :)

------------------------------------------

Not much going on today--woke up feeling like I had JUST gone to sleep. Of course, I have to spend all day on campus and then work tonight at 5. There's a bulls game so it's going to be PACKED! Hopefully it'll fly by and i'll get out before midnight. Then, thankfully, I have nothing to do tomorrow. I'll probably take sissy to school and then just chill out for the rest of the day. My new computer should be here today or tomorrow--I check the tracking of it this morning and it's in SC!!! wheee! I guess I should go pay attention in class. 

*Toodles!*

No comments:

Post a Comment