Saturday, May 7, 2011

Addicted...

Twenty four days of school left, folks. Twenty four. I can smell summer in the air! Since the kids have come back from spring break, they have been angels. I'm not sure what changed in them, but I haven't come home in tears a single night or wanting to rip my hair out. That's not to say that they're perfect, but who is? I love my little pickles and I can't believe my first six months year of teaching is almost over! It's definitely been a roller coaster, but I'm more than thankful to have a job (and hopefully one next year).

EOG review has been going well...I wasn't so confident in teaching reading when we started three weeks ago, but as we enter our last week before EOG on Monday, I'm feeling pretty good about what I've been doing! I've been able to make it as fun as possible without letting them know they were learning. Thanks to this little website, I've been able to find lots of comprehension games for the babies to play. 

I'll admit it. I've become addicted to blogs. I've spent A LOT of my free time (while boyfriend is working or in his office on the computer) just surfing the internet to find interesting blogs to read. It's inspired me to start using mine more as a space to get my feelings and ideas out there. So, as of today, my vow is to start blogging more!

We're headed west in a little while to spend some time with boyfriend's mom. We'll come back home tomorrow to spend time with my mommy! After racking my brain for weeks about what to get her, a lightbulb went off in my head last week...and finally today, sissy and I went to get her present! I love spending time with sissy and I love Mother's day. lovelovelove.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment