Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer!

Teacher workdays have ended (today is the last one but I finished everything yesterday) and I'm officially done...I like to call it summer vacation, because i'm staying positive and hoping that I WILL have a job come August! This is glorious. I didn't set an alarm this morning but we still got up at 5:30 with the dogs...we're dog sitting for his brother while he's at the beach. We'll head down to spend some time with his dad tomorrow when Josh gets home, and he'll be pet sitting for us! Today is boyfriend's birthday (happy 27th babe), so I cooked breakfast for him and gave him his birthday present. We hung out around the house for a while before he had to go to work.

Now i'm going to watch Dr. Phil and Regis and Kelly, catch up on the Bachelorette, have lunch with boyfriend and clean the house...I love summer vacation!!!! I hope everyone else is enjoying this beautiful weather...the horrible heat has finally gone away for a little while...i'm going to enjoy it while it lasts! :)

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment