Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Update: Day 1

Well...that kicked my ass. End of story.

Of course it's just day 1...but I'm hoping to see results in a few weeks! My whole body hurts. Seriously. I couldn't even get through the entire workout. It's 6 circuits with three reps of three exercises in each circuit. I got through 3 complete circuits and then couldn't do some of the other exercises because I don't have any weights--so I did what I could at this point without the weights. By circuit 6, though, I had become a quitter. I collapsed in the chair, thinking I was going to either puke or pass out, or possibly both. So, long story short...I'm outta shape! I don't think it'll be too hard once I get used to it, though.

Tomorrow, I will run. And hopefully, by the end of the summer, I will be the one kicking ass. :)

I tried to upload a picture of the DVD but blogger is being silly, so it didn't work out. Oh well.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment