Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters

It's that time again...time for Friday's Letters!

Dear Friday, can you move swiftly please? We leave for vacation tomorrow and I'd prefer for it to get here quickly. Dear Vacation, I'm so glad you're almost here!! I've waited what seems like forever for you to finally arrive. Dear suitcase, pack yourself. I get so overwhelmed trying to pack for two people for an entire week! Dear Target, please have what I need today. I know, I know...I waited until the last minute, so it serves me right if you don't have it. Just be aware that if you don't have it, I will be one unhappy customer. Dear 106 degree heat, Go bother someone else. I live in NC, not the tropics. We've never hit 106 here before, and now you want to grace us with your presence TWO DAYS IN A ROW? I don't think so, slim. Dear New York City, I'm so excited to meet you in just under two weeks!! Squee!!! Please be good to me. Dear Netflix, why must you make my life so difficult? I just want to finish watching Law and Order...and now their lips are not moving with their words. Annoying. Dear boyfriend, I know I'm frustrating. Thanks for putting up with me and my love affair with SVU.

Love, Katie

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I love Law and Order SVU!! Love your blog, girl!

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love packing I write lists and everything its part of the fun of going away for me :) Bit of an organising freak as you can see! Hope your enjoying your vacation right about now x

    ReplyDelete