Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's Okay and Thankful Thursday

Thursdays don't seem so bad when school is out, it's not even 10am, and you're drinking your second cup of coffee. Today I'm linking up with Neely, Amber AND Tracy for their It's OK/Thankful Thursday mashup! :)

It's okay...
...to drink way too much coffee during the day now that school is out.
...to watch trashy TV (i'm currently watching Cheaters).
...to have plans to do absolutely nothing today.
...to be reallyreallyreally excited about all the busy-ness coming up this summer.
...to not want to wait until tomorrow to give boyfriend his birthday present.
...to be sick and tired of having no voice (going on three days now) from a nasty cough.
...to avoid going to the doctor because you know they'll tell you there's nothing you can do.

AND 


It's okay to be thankful for...

-a boyfriend who still loves me despite the fact that I sound like a dying cow.
-a job that allows me to have a summer break.
-a roof over my head, clothes in my closet, and food on the table.
-health insurance, so I CAN go to the doctor if I decide to.
-the opportunities that I've been given in life to learn and grow.
-life, in general.

Head over to Neely or Tracy's blogs to join in the fun! :)

4 comments:

  1. I can NEVER wait to give someone a present and then depending on how long it is until the actual gift-giving event, I may even get them another small gift.

    Like, for our wedding day, my husband and I exchanged gifts. He got his a month before. Fail.

    Nice to meet you!
    Paige :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...that's awesome! He didn't mind did he??

      Delete
  2. That's so cool! I might have to think about doing that. I'm the worst about buying presents and then giving them right away. I ordered a photobook from shutterfly last week for our anniversary (next month) and had to give it to him the day it came in the mail because i was just so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. life is definitely better with an attitude of gratitude!!
    but it still stinks to be sick...hope you are better soon..and have a great weekend!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete