Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What I'm Loving

Oh Wednesday, how I love you!

I'm linking up with Jamie today for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that in three days we'll be here, enjoying a week of vacation with my family:
[paradise: Topsail Island, NC]

I'm loving that the temperature has been amazing for the last two days
(it's going to be 105 by the weekend...shew)

I'm loving that our anniversary is next week...I can't believe it's been two years already!
last year on our first anniversary
I'm loving that I got to spend some time with my sissy yesterday. We ate Bojangles, got pedicures, went to Target (and claimed shared custody of an adorable tanktop that I am currently wearing), and had ice cream. Yay for girl's day! :)

I'm loving that I found a recipe for red, white and blue jello shots! Perfect for my aunt and uncle's party.

I'm loving that boyfriend and I are having a mini date night tonight at the mall.

of course I'm loving my summer vacation. I've been able to keep up with laundry, cleaning, and I've already read two books!

and forever and always...

I'm loving my sweet, sweet boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment