Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Linking up with Megan today!

Sometimes I want to be a professional traveler.
Always I get homesick after a week or so and I'm more than glad to come home to my own bed when a trip is over.
Sometimes I just want to eat the Cheez-its and/or cookies in the pantry.
Always SOMEONE (cough cough Z) stops me and tells me no. And then I pout on the couch for an hour.

Sometimes I think this yeast free diet is for the birds
Always I realize that I need to get healthy ,and who am I kidding? It's really not that bad at all. I love veggies!

Sometimes I just want to run away and get married NOW. 
Always I have to remind myself that all this stress and planing will be more than worth it!

Sometimes I hate how much weight I've gained since I graduated high school.
Always I have to remind myself that if I want to get back there (and fit in a wedding dress), I have to work out.
hooray for new running shoes!

2 comments:

  1. hey i found you from the linkup. I have a similar sometimes and always about being glad to be home after traveling!

    and your running shoes look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean about traveling and I love those shoes too! I need some new running show, maybe that will help motivate me =) Check out my post if you get a chance. Loved your sometimes & always this week. Mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete