Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 3

Day 3: Your Favorite Television Program

Okay, I'm going to cheat here. I have SO many tv shows that I love, I can't choose just one. Glee, Desperate Housewives, and Big Brother are the 3 that have to be DVR'ed each week...thank goodness Glee and Desperate Housewives don't start their new seasons until next month. I can only keep up with so many at one time!

Glee
I love Glee...I was a theater geek in high school, and I love watching shows where kids are involved with singing and dancing. Not to mention Matthew Morrison is H-O-T. Screw Grey's anatomy and Patrick Dempsey, Mr. Schuster is my McDreamy.  :) The show is about a group of glee club students in high school and the struggles that they go through in their personal lives. One girl is a pregnant cheerleader (she gave birth in the final episode of season 1, we'll see what happens in season 2), of course there is your stereotypical homosexual male, the football players who were forced to join Glee club and now love it, the goofy guy in the wheelchair, the dark misunderstood girl, and, of course, the diva. There are more characters in the cast, but you'll have to watch...I don't want to give away any secrets. They all have their separate lives, but when it comes down to it they are a family. Favorite show of ALL times.

Desperate Housewives
Yeah, yeah, I know...trashy tv. But I love it. The show is so ridiculous and over dramatic that I can't stop watching. Once you've seen every single episode you can't exactly give it up and quit watching! I'll admit that I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy because the storyline just got too ridiculous for me, and Desperate Housewives is probably 10x worse. But it's hilarious. I couldn't imagine that housewives are like that in real life--or are they?

 

Big Brother
My guilty pleasure during the summer. Throughout the many seasons, I think there has been one season that I haven't seen it all the way through and picked one contestant that I wanted to win the entire thing. My favorite contestants of all time are Jeff and Jordan from last season. They  had the ultimate showmance and they're still together to this day! I even watched the Amazing Race to see them compete. This season, I have my favorites and also the ones that I hate. I think it's so funny how watching a tv show can make you feel like you know these people personally and whether or not you would hate them. I love watching the drama unfold right in front of my eyes, and having nothing to do with it. I konw it's horrible, but I love trashy reality tv.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing AT ALL going on today...I'm getting SO bored not working or going to school right now. I came home from Cary this morning and piddled around the house for a little while, and then I had to get out of the house...the only problem with that is I always spend money! I had a mild panic attack when I realized that I have 12 days until school starts, so I went to look for a new planner and get a few things for the first day of class. I searched for weeks last year and couldn't find one that I liked, but luckily I found one that I really liked at Wal-Mart this year. Now I feel a little bit better that I can write things down into my schedule. 12 more days until summer vacation is over. This is the first year I've really gotten to enjoy the summer and not had to work my tail off...I got to do so many fun things this summer and I couldn't be any happier right now than I am. 12 more days until I start the next chapter of my life, and I'm really nervous. I don't know how many times I've said this, but I have the BEST friends and family and boyfriend a girl could ask for, and I know that the next 4 months will fly by and graduation will be here before I know it!

*toodles!*

No comments:

Post a Comment