Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 7

Day 7: A Photo That Makes You Happy

This was the first picture taken of Zach and I...right after I came home from Vegas. We went out to dinner with Nan and Summer at Texas Roadhouse while mom was in the hospital. It's the background on my phone and also my facebook profile picture. Now that i've started school, we don't get to see each other as much and I miss him a ton during the day. I know that I can just pick up the phone and look at the picture, and it's like a little piece of him is with me at all times. It makes me smile because HE makes me smile. :)

----------------------------------------****
Nothing big going on this weekend--just kind of hanging out around Zach's house. Yesterday I had the power steering replaced in my car (it had been recalled) and had an oil change and my air filter and windshield wipers replaced, which took up the majority of my morning. Then I took care of some stuff with mom, and before I knew it, it was time to leave for Cary. Last night Zach and I went out to dinner in downtown Raleigh last night, and then came back and had a glass of wine before bed. Today i'm "studying" (aka facebooking and blogging) and he's putting a second coat of paint on the dining room...I have to go to Verizon at some point to get my new phone activated, but after that I don't think we have any plans. I have to work 3 days in a row starting tomorrow...fun fun. I'm all caught up on school work right now, so i'm just trying to get ahead for the busy week in front of me. I'm really enjoying school and my job--life is SPECTACULAR right now! I suppose I'll go back to actually reading a chapter in my psychology book...hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. *toodles*

No comments:

Post a Comment