Monday, July 18, 2011

Couch to 5k: Days 2 and 3

Oh, Monday...I woke up to the realization that not only is today Monday, but it's a workout day, too! Double whammy. I was ultra tired, but I managed to get out of bed and carry on with my routine. I didn't post day 2 on Saturday, but i DID do it. Promise. I'm actually pretty proud of myself! Here are my stats from both day 2 (Saturday) and day 3 (today).


Day 2:
total workout time: 30 minutes 
(couldn't figure out if total workout time was supposed to be 25 or 30 minutes, so I cranked it up to 30 minutes)
Calories burned: 181
Total Distance: 1.88 miles

Day 3:
Total Workout Time: 30 minutes
Calories burned: 188
Total Distance: 2.0 miles

Today I have a lunch date with boyfriend, and I'm planning to go get some resumes printed and pass them out to schools...I feel like applying to jobs online isn't getting me very far. I do have an interview tomorrow, so I'll prepare tonight and hopefully shine tomorrow! Hopefully we'll get to see Harry Potter [eeeek] this week, and we leave to go out of town for a few days on Friday.

Time to go shower...I hate to be sweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment