Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Here's what I'm loving today

I'm loving that I'm back home from Missouri, where I get to take a real shower!

I'm loving that everything is falling into place right now (more on that later)

I'm loving that the extreme heat seems to have finally disappeared, although it's still in the 90's.

I'm loving that the skirt I just bought two weeks ago is falling off of me because I've been losing weight!

and as always...

I'm loving that amazing boyfriend of mine

link up with us and tell what you're loving today :)


2 comments:

  1. yay congrats on everything going well :) that is the most beautiful feeling in the world. You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've gotta love looser clothes! :-) Glad things are falling into place for you!

    ReplyDelete