Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday...


I'm playing along with Lauren and participating in Fill in the blank Friday today...I feel a good day coming on!


1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person)...
morning person! 
During the school year I'm in bed no later than 10pm [nobody likes a grumpy teacher] and during the summer it doesn't change much; i'm a creature of habit!

2. My favorite Pandora stations are
gLee
Michael Buble
Jason Mraz
Taylor Swift
Lil Wayne

3. 3 of my "must have" songs for a road trip playlist are:
"I swear" (John Michael Montgomery)--our song
"Toes" (Zach Brown Band)--if we road trip it's usually to the beach!
"Don't Stop Believin" (Journey OR gLee cast)

4. My favorite pattern is
anything zebra or giraffe print or polka dots

5. My favorite perfume is
I don't wear perfume but I love boyfriend's Burberry or Armani cologne and I'm a sucker for his Old Spice deodorant.

6. Rules are
...necessary to keep the children in a classroom from staging a coup. 

7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is
oh! oh! This one is easy.
... [i love ellipses] haha
[and i use the two together a lot]


No comments:

Post a Comment